Hot water unit that gets installed by our partners
Energy Efficient Heat Pump Fully Installed for $33.00*
Fantastic SA Govt Incentives mean you could qualify for an energy-efficient heat pump fully installed for $0.00
If you have an existing electric hot water service that is located outside and there is NO existing natural gas pipe connected to the property (LPG is OK) and you have a Government Concession Card you can qualify for a brand-new energy-efficient heat pump fully installed at $0.00 cost to you.
Additional costs may apply if you aren’t an existing Government Concession Card Holder, your existing hot water service is inside the home or you have gas connected to the property, however it will still be a fraction of the price you pay for a new gas, solar or conventional electric hot water service.
Additional Benefits of an Energy Efficient Heat Pump :
- SLEEK, MODERN & STYLISH – A stylish slim line single piece unit incorporates a top-mounted compressor with compact footprint
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT – 65% more efficient than a conventional electric hot water service. Produces significantly more heat energy than the power input; saving on purchased energy
- LOW OPERATING NOISE – Operating at a very low 48 dBA you will hardly know it’s there!
- AUTO DISINFECTION -Periodically heating the water beyond its set temp to prevent the growth of bacteria and legionella
- VACATION MODE – Conserving energy while the heat pump is idle, and automatically reactivates prior to your return
- HANDY CONTROLLER – Providing intuitive operation & helpful functions such as temp setting, timer & safety lock
How heat pump water heaters works:
- A fan draws in air, containing heat energy, across the evaporator
- The evaporator turns the liquid refrigerant into a gas
- The compressor pressurises the refrigerant into a hot gas
- The hot gas inside the condenser coil heats the water inside the coil-wrapped tank
- The refrigerant reverts back to a liquid after heating the water and continues to the evaporator for the process to start again
Heap Pump Features
MODERN & STYLISH
A stylish slimline single piece unit incorporates a top-mounted compressor with a compact footprint
Produces significantly more heat energy than the power input; saving on purchased energy
WIDE OPERATING RANGE
Operates as low as 5°C in ECO mode & between -20°C & 45°C with additional E-heat boost
TANK-WRAPPED CONDENSER COIL
For efficient heat transfer & preventing water contamination
LOW OPERATING NOISE
Operating at a very low 48 dBA you will hardly know it’s there!
Providing intuitive operation & helpful functions such as temp setting, timer & safety lock
BUILT IN FROST PROTECTION
Protecting the condenser from icing for complete peace of mind.
Periodically heating the water beyond its set temp to prevent the growth
Conserving energy while the heat pump is idle, and automatically reactivates prior to your returnof bacteria and legionella
POWER OUTAGE MEMORY
Settings are retained in the event of a power outage
^ Applicable to HP280 Model Only